Reliant Emergency Room to Use EPOWERdoc EMR
OMAHA, Neb.— Reliant Emergency Room of Corpus Christi, Texas has chosen EPOWERdoc to provide its electronic medical record (EMR). The go-live team from EPOWERdoc is currently working with the staff of Reliant Emergency Room to implement the EMR. Reliant Emergency Room is a freestanding emergency center (FEC).
In the FEC market, EPOWERdoc has established itself by providing efficient and comprehensive electronic medical record (EMR) solutions. Boasting the fastest EMR on the market, EPOWERdoc offers a suite of services designed specifically for organizations offering care in the emergency environment. Key features of the EPOWERdoc EMR solution for FEC include:
- Charting and workflow designed by practicing Emergency Physicians and Nurses to drive efficiency in the Freestanding Emergency Center environment
- Integrated facility and professional ICD – 9 and 10 coding module
- Comprehensive patient-registration module
- Comprehensive Discharge and Patient Education module
- Certified e-Prescription module
- Compliance, Meaningful Use and Administrative reporting module
- Cloud Hosting, Coding, and Billing Services available
In addition to supplying electronic medical record (EMR) technology to address the specific and unique needs of FEC, EPOWERdoc is a leader in serving traditional hospital-based emergency departments.
Founded in 2009, EPOWERdoc provides electronic medical record (EMR) solutions to hospital-based Emergency Departments and Freestanding Emergency Centers nationwide. The patent-pending EMRdoc technology allows for easy management of medical electronic records and addresses the unique and fast-paced demands of the Emergency Department with an intuitive user interface developed by ED physicians and nurses. Integrating seamlessly with most HIS systems and Certified for Meaningful Use, EMRDoc enables efficient and comprehensive documentation using EMR.